Tuesday, April 8, 2014

German Bread Haus: Homemade bakes by Norma
I have been to this place a couple of times and I have had some of the pastries that they make from scratch that day. The Strudel is the signature pastry from the German Bread Haus, I tried the blueberry flavor one and I was amazed. Since it is made with fresh fruit, the flavor on the strudel changes, it is naturally sweet and you can taste both the strudel and the fruit. Norma, the owner, told me that their bread is also very popular for those in diets because since they are organic and Kosher it only counts as 2 or 3 points on the daily count. 

German Bread Haus is located on 311 East Commercial Boulevard, they are opened Monday- Saturday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and they are closed on Sunday. To place a special order or get more information about this bakery you can call them at 954-491-4464.  If you live or are passing by Fort Lauderdale, German Bread Haus is definitely a place to visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment